ABOUT THE COURSE
By an Award Winning MBA Prof. Who Successfully Changed Careers from Goldman to Consulting to VC to Hedge Funds to Tech.
What You’ll Learn
#1 Best Selling Career Development Course on Udemy! This 12 hour complete career course is 3 courses in one (interviewIng skills + resume/linkedin skills + networking skills!).
Welcome to The COMPLETE Job, Interview, Resume/LinkedIn & Network Guide by the author of the best selling business course on Udemy, an award winning professor, TEDx Talk speaker, author & entrepreneur.
I guarantee that this is THE most thorough job course available ANYWHERE on the market – or your money back. This is the #1 best selling career development course on Udemy.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and get your dream job?
This comprehensive complete career course is 12 hours, contains more than 250 lectures, 67 easy to complete exercises and 29 templates/other downloads to help you:
- Get any job you want,
- Build the perfect resume (using a format I have successfully used for more than 20 years),
- Interview better than anyone else (you will be able to answer ANY interview question and turn your weaknesses into strengths),
- Build the perfect LinkedIn profile (learn how to get more recruiters & employers to find you),
- Network better than anyone else so you can get your dream job (or even get customers etc),
- and much more…
I want to help you get your dream job as my passion has always been helping others reach their full potential. I have conducted over 1000 interviews (1 per week for more than 20 years) and I have successfully interviewed and switched careers many times (from working at Goldman Sachs to the tech industry to consulting to hedge funds to venture capital, etc.). I want you to learn from my mistakes and accomplishments and reach your full potential.
* Since this is a very comprehensive career course, there are 4 ways to take this course as follows:
- You can chose to take only the Interview portion of the course, which is Part 1 (sections 1 – 23).
- You can chose to take only the Resume/LinkedIn/and Optional Career Goal Setting Workshop portion of the course, which is Part 2 (sections 24 – 41).
- You can chose to take only the Networking portion of the course, which is Part 3 (sections 42 – 50).
- *My recommendation is to take the entire course in order (sections 1-50).* I humbly recommend taking the entire course in order as I have reverse engineered and analyzed the process of getting a job over the past 20+ years and I know that if you go through Part 1 first, which is my interview boot camp, then in Part 2 you will know exactly how to improve your resume/LinkedIn profile based on how you completed the interview exercises in Part 1 of the course (very easy process to follow). Then you will be able to network like a rock star in Part 3!
I have mentored many people using the concepts in this course and they have all achieved incredible success in life (I am passionate about helping people reach their full potential).
This course will help you get the job of your dreams and is for every age, every industry, every career and everyone.
There are no limits; you canget any job you want and together we will make this happen. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
30 day money back guarantee.
Chris : )
Who this course is for:
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download – How To Pass